Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week 4

Hello all, I am sorry it has been so long since I have written a blog. To be 100% honest, I really have not had the time. I am officially a dental student in every way, shape, and form. As I had told my mom...I have diminished my sleeping time to about 7 hours a night (when I usually get about 8-9), need about 3 caffeinated beverages a day, and haven't exercise in about 2 weeks. All due to:

Sim lab on Mondays, exams every Tuesday, dental anatomy quizzes on Thursdays, 5 hours of lecture Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and then presentations/quizzes or lab practicals on Fridays. Phew....! Not to mention the 4-5 hours of studying a day and all weekend long. This is a 24-7 job. I have worked so hard to get to this point and I can't complain. I anticipated dental school to be hard and most definitely is!

I have had some fun though as well, don't get me wrong. I have been golfing a few times (which is absolutely necessary now that I live in a state where it is warm year round!), hiking new mountains, playing volleyball, drinking with friends, going to sport events, and coming up in a few weekends.....sky diving!

This is the greatest time ever! I love my classmates and everyone is so great full to be here. I do miss my family and friends back home and staying in touch with people has been tough. I continue to work hard every day and am so excited to continue on my journey.

I miss and love everyone back home and hopefully will be able to blog a little more often than I have been!  

2 comments:

  1. Are we living the same life?? Oh wait, yes we are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, you poor things! But just think of ALL the things you'll be able to do once you're done! Um, and by the way, saw the article you published. GREAT WORK! I KNOW how much work goes into that. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete